Summer Snow: Seol Bang Dessert Cafe



Last week, I hosted the media launch of Seol Bang Dessert Cafe, the home of my favorite Strawberry cheesecake bingsu at Venice Grand Canal Mall. I love me a hefty bowl of creamy, shaved milk-ice topped generously with fresh fruits and gooey goodness! 




I remember ranting to a friend about how much I miss Ice Monster. I really like the texture of finely shaved ice melting in my mouth. It makes the insanely hot summer days bearable. When I was first introduced to bingsu, I instantly quit my grief about missing Ice Monster and found a new favorite in this icy dessert!

Crowd favorite: Peace Balls 

one the many best-sellers: Mango Granola Bingsu

new summer flavor: Corny Bingsu





The Seol Bang boys (uy, pwedeng boy band name!)


What I wore
Debenhams top and blazer
MSE jeans
Payless shoes
Lily + Jones sunglasses

Owning it (LELS)


tweetums pose behind the cutesy wall

I totally had a grand time hosting and mingling with our friends from the press. It was an intimate gathering with lots of laughter, light conversations, and golden bowls of icy sweetness (fun fact: the gold bowls are made of brass and slows down the melting of the "snow")! 

Seol Bang Dessert Cafe is only two months old, so expect more items on their menu in the following weeks. Their large bowl can serve 4 persons, while their medium bowl is perfect for one on one dates. They are located at the 2nd floor of Venice Grand Canal Mall, near Yellow Cab. 



Yay for snow in the summer!
—D

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates