Heavenlies


Yesterday, Amir Tsarfati gave a sermon on bible prophecies in church. I LOVED IT. He was bold and amazing and his words came out like knives that cut through our souls. His message was necessary and very important. It was like the wake up call we needed to press on, prepare, and keep running the race as we anticipate for the glory of God to be revealed. S O L I D.





What I wore

Blazer from Debenhams
Tank top from Debenhams
White pants from MSE
Bag from Givenchy
Shoes from Hue Manila
Pearl earrings
Rolex Watch
Sunglasses from Lily + Olivia





TIME FOR SILLY POSES!!! #danahsoaring

THOU SHALL NOT ENTER THE HEAVENLIES IF YOUZ A WOLF (LELS)

IT WAS ALSO OUR YAYA'S BIRTHDAY!!! 🎈🎉🎵🍰


This is our yaya Maribel! It was her birthday last Saturday so I told her we'll take her out on a date on Sunday. I gave her a makeover to make her feel extra special. I love giving makeovers. I love seeing women feel real good about themselves. 🌸 Yaya Maribel has been with us for 3 years now; trust me, that's a feat! Haha! My family can be crazy and intense, and she's put up with my nudity and our twin fights (LELS). She's very obedient, honest, and madali pa kausap at patawanin. She's really the best. She also supports all our advocacy and is the first to tune in to our radio and watch our TV guestings! Hay, what a blessing she is in our lives. She makes living convenient and comfortable.
We truly love her.

We took her to church and it was first time to attend a Christian service. Amazingly, she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior after worship! IT'S HER SECOND BIRTHDAY AND THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN ARE REJOICING (party-party time)! I'm so happy that she's not just part of my earthly family, but my heavenly family as well. GOD IS GOOD! 👼

We went to Powerplant Mall after to have dinner, indulge in some ice cream (sugar-free for me!), and chika over some hot tea. It was a beautiful Sunday. 💟



Love your yayas mga besh,
—D

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates