Hopelessly Devoted


Tomorrow is the start of our prayer and fasting week. I'll be off the grid on social media. I admit I know I'll be having withdrawals, but I'm also so elated to be consumed by God's presence this following week. I'm committing to it this year. I'm just gonna dive right in. I was nonchalant about this spiritual discipline the past two years, but this time, I'm going for it. I'm going to be expectant, attentive, and engaged with my Lord. I am so thrilled. 









This is what I wore to church today.

F21+ top
Nariz Ong skirt (designed by me, under our capsule collection which will be released soon)
Payless heels
Embellished choker from Tokyo
Gel nails by Beauty & Butter



💖  Matthew 6:33 💖
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be given to you as well.

If you want to know more about prayer and fasting week, click here.



Here's to being hopelessly devoted the coming days,
—D

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates