A Chilly Christmas (Part 2 of 4)

I woke up feeling a lot better than the day before. I can feel the intensity of the anxiety and worry slowly vanishing from my system, just like how it feels like when you leave a room full of smoke. You can finally take deep breaths again, you can almost see perfectly again. I feel God's peace inch its way through my heart. It may be slow, but it is certain.

This particular Saturday morning, I felt positive and ready to let go of whatever baggage that's been weighing me down. Sure, I was tempted to think about regret and wallow in it, but I had to acknowledge that not all the voices in my head are mine. I had to realize that some of the darkness and doubts are whispers from the enemy, and I have the power to choose whether or not I will allow them to sink deep and destroy me. I choose the latter, because ultimately, this is my sanity's home, and I have the responsibility to weed out the thoughts that only pull me down. I know I can talk myself out any emotion or fear, and I have His Word to keep me strong.

💖Philippians 4:8💖
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.


Okay, tama na emote. Here's what day 2 looks like!
Buffet breakfast at Baguio Country Club

my view

B-fazt of ChampZ


What I wore:
Marks and Spencer winter vest
House of Harlow sunglasses
Debenhams turtle neck
MSE jeans
Payless flats

L E L S 😎
A U R A  P A  S I G E 



I enjoy looking silly. There's power in not caring that you do! Sabi ko kay Stacy ayoko palaging posey, I really just want to enjoy blogging again! Namiss ko ito!


'Sup, homiez?! Nyahaha!

 Thanks to my very awesome sister for giving in to my [sometimes stupid] whims! LELS! 

Tan leather jacket from F21+

Super cute wooden deer decors around BCC

JOYFUL AND FREE 🍃


One of my main go-tos in Baguio is their designer outlet stores in Camp John Hay! They have European and American brands I totally dig. Stacy and I spent P7500 collectively, but after figuring out that all my best buys are actually from there, I knew I had to grab the opportunity and invest in good, quality clothes that flatter my body. I'll share with you my finds soon! I think I got around 4 pieces of clothes which I totally love. Not bad for P3500++!


What Baguio trip would be complete without a short stay at Starbucks? Haha! Ang ganda ng branch sa loob ng Camp John Hay. We even met some of our followers! I love meeting the faces behind the usernames. It really warms my heart. 

Family time!

I love my family. I know the personality differences make it difficult sometimes, but they're all I've got. It's a cosmic joke that we don't get to choose our family members, but it's also brilliant that God designed it this way. Our families will truly teach and test us to share God's love, and despite our antics, we still choose to get along and make things work. 


This Baguio trip wouldn't be complete without our ride! How blessed are we that Toyota generously provided us 2 cars for our family vacation??? They even delivered it to us! Hay, grabe. Salamat, Hesus! This really saved us a lot of money and stress, since the van I was initially renting wasn't keen on replying. Haha! May dahilan talaga lahat ng bagay, kahit hindi nakakatuwa sa umpisa. LELS!

Check out part 1 of this blog here.


Ang saya magmukhang tanga minsan (for fun lang ah, not THAT kind of tanga, LELS),
—D

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates