Lafampanga Staycation (Part 1 of 2)

We arrived Manila from Baguio around 8pm, and we only had 15 minutes to drop off our luggage, get our beach duffel, and head out to Pampanga. It was a crazy trip, but we were so ready to hit the beach in Subic. From cold to hot, o ha!



We arrived Royce Hotel around 11pm. By this time, I just wanted to curl up into a ball and hide under the sheets. PAGODA NA! 😩





Sexy ladeh





 The next morning, Kamana Sanctuary and Resort messaged us to say that it was typhoon signal #2 in Subic and Zambales! BEACH NA BEACH NA AKO, PLEASE!!! Sobrang lungkot! I brought all my swimsuits and cover ups, and I didn't bring much casual clothes because I thought I will be basking in the sun and laying on the sand for the next 3 days. 😭😭😭
My mom said we'll just stay in Pampanga, eat good food, and watch movies for MMFF. Solb na rin!


What I wore:
Top from Designer Racks Outlet
Shorts from Greenhills 
Sandals from Hue Manila
Watch from Rolex
Shades from Lily+Olivia


Kunwari cool. 😎
Wearing Nyx Abu Dhabi lippy and Salty Treasures necklace


Gusto ko lang naman magpatan,
—D

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates