16 #DIKACHEAPTEH Posts for 2016


As I was going through my turbulent, emotional storm a few weeks ago, I decided to check out my past posts under #dikacheapteh. It's like getting a much needed slap across my face from me. Haha! It was awesome and annoying at the same time, how I was schooling myself about a woman's value and worth.

I remember creating the hashtag during a transitional phase in my life; a time when I wanted to get out of my sexual sins and acknowledge God's design on intimacy and relationships (read this to know more). I published these photos on my Instagram, because I ultimately wanted to release my convictions to the world, so that when temptation comes, I am held accountable to my word.

As I scrolled through my past posts, I was chuckling and hurting at the same time. Wow. Ako pala talaga nagsulat nito? Nakakatawa. Pero kinailangan kong balikan 'yun dahil paniniwala at halaga ko ang nakataya rito. 

Here are the top 16 posts that spoke to me as I went through #dikacheapteh on Instagram. I'm so glad other girls are sharing their thoughts and using the hashtag, too! More than the likes and comments, I wanted this personal campaign to remind women of their value and worth, and that singlehood is not a deficit. I wanted to reclaim the essence of being alone in a world that keeps shoving loneliness down our throats, as if being whole in yourself is never achievable.

May you munch on a nugget of wisdom (or two) from my picks!

💖💖💖

















'Di tayo cheap 'teh,
—D

Tags:

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates