A Chilly Christmas (Part 4 of 4)



Time to say good bye-guio! Hehe. Ang corny. Anzaklap.

Kidding aside, I thank God for this trip; for giving my soul a break and be surrounded by the wonder and beauty of His creation. Sometimes, Manila gets too constricting with all the traffic, people, technology, malls, and the usual daily grind. I often dream of leaving the city to head out to the sea so I can declutter my mind and rest my spirit, but that hasn't happened in a while. This is the hiatus I so desperately needed. It wasn't near the ocean but it still soothed the ache I was going through. Nature heals. It's true.

I'm so blessed I got to spend time with people who love me the most, and I got to marvel at God's majestic creation. ANG SARAP MABUHAY! This trip is God's provision. Oh, what a Father He is.





Shala, mga golfers!





Upo ng tagumpay. LELS!






Sarap ng weather pag malamig, rumo-rosy cheeks ako! Katamad na magmakeup! 😁


What I wore:
Debenhams trench coat
Cotton On skirt
Designer Rack Outlets turtle neck 
Lily + Olivia sunglasses
Hue Manila sandals


Twinning watches from Veloci! 😍


Massive hugs to Toyota Philippines for lending us their super comfy rides!


We left Baguio and passed by Kennon road. What a sight. The weather was absolutely perfect and the mountains were so close, I can feel the trees reach out to me. I wanted to hug them at one point. 
It was so beautiful.


We stopped over Matutina's for late lunch. The place was packed. They took 45 minutes to serve our food. It was alright. Lutong bahay. I'd still go for LZM anytime! 


Gramma's look of hunger... (LELS)

Hangry na!

Half of our orders. Binatch by batch pa, anunehhhh 😫


A T T A C K


We were the last ones there because they served our food so late. Haha! 😝  Okay pa rin though, we only shelled out P2900 for everything we ate! That's really affordable! 👍


Love that this carabao is kikay! Hahaha! May flower pa sa ear!


That's it for our Baguio 2016! What a delightful way to end the year. 🎶


🌻 Psalm 95: 4 & 5🌻

In his hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to him. 
The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land.


Sana naenjoy mo pictures ko, 
—D

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates