#WOMANUP2017

2016 is about to close, and I cannot wait to bare my heart and soul to all my followers and friends, just in time for 2017. Cliché I know, but hey, new beginnings. It's about time I share with you the lessons I've learned, the struggles I am facing, and just pour out all of me to you. I want to grow through life with you, and I hope this excites you as much as it excites me.

My last personal blog was back when I was 14 (does Xanga ring a bell?), and when social media boomed, let's just say I got distracted. Add the advocacy blog we created and I feel like I somehow lost my connection with personal writing as my therapy along the way.

I'm back though. And this time, I have my own space, I'll use my own voice, and I'm here to stay.

It's about damn time I woman up and embrace the challenges that come along with it. I AM SO READY.

"Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving." — Terry Pratchett


Stay tuned. IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL.

Pakatotoo tayo,
-D




Tags:

Share:

0 comments

Copyright © 2015 The Danah Soars. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates